OSHA Air & Noise Sampling
OSHA Compliance Monitoring
CORE performs Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance air sampling and noise sampling during lead removal and blasting activities. Our trained staff collects breathing zone and containment area samples for analysis to ensure contractor compliance with air regulations. CORE also utilizes noise meters to analyze noise levels generated during these activities, and compares those to local noise ordinances to ensure contractor compliance.
How do I request OSHA Air & Noise Sampling services?
Contact Us Today and a Professional will be with you to assist you along the entire process.
Innovative Engineering & Environmental Solutions
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- OSHA Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs)
- Lead Health & Safety Plan (LHASP)
- Agency: United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- Guideline: 40 CFR Part 50
- Last Revised: 1990
- Agency: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Guideline: 1910.1025 App B
- Last Revised: March 2012
Responsible Professional Staff
- Project Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Project Monitor
- Environmental Scientist
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- New York City Transit Authority (NYCTA)