Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
CORE routinely prepares Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) to comply with the requirements of SPDES permits. We also provide the site-inspection services required to conform to the requirements of New York State Department of Environmental Conservation’s (NYSDEC) General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from the current Construction Activity Permit.
Do I need a SWPPP?
In order to gain coverage under the SPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Construction Activity, an owner or operator must develop a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) in accordance with the requirements in the General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Construction Activity.https://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/43133.html
How do I request SWPPP services?
Contact Us Today and a Consulting Professional will be able to provide a proposal for all reporting and permitting associated with the project. CORE has a robust, experienced team that will be able to effectively help communicate what you may need.
- General Construction Permit GP-0-20-001
- State Pollution Discharge Elimination System (SPDES)
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Agency: New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC)
- Guideline: 6 NYCRR Part 750
- Last Revised: November 2016
- Agency: United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- Guideline: 40 CFR 122
- Last Revised: Check eCFR
Responsible Professional Staff
- Professional Engineer
- CADD Drafter
- Environmental Scientist
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC)
- New York Power Authority (NYPA)