CORE employs numerous persons with various educational backgrounds, knowledge, and experience. Our staff includes:
- Civil Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- CADD Designers
- Environmental Scientists
- Report Specialists
- Certified Asbestos Investigators, Designers and Monitors
- Certified Lead Inspectors and Risk Assessors
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers
- Certified Industrial Hygienists
- Administrative Staff
CORE is always looking for qualified, highly motivated employees to fill a variety of positions. We encourage all employees to seek out learning opportunities that will assist their performance and enhance revenues of the company. Training and licensing programs are available with reimbursements for fees required for initial and refresher courses needed to complete the job.
CORE welcomes all applicants in response to specific positions published on this website and through other media sources. Send your cover letter and resume via any of these methods:
|CORE Environmental Consultants Inc.||email@example.com|
|2312 Wehrle Drive||ATTN: Careers|
|Buffalo, NY 14221|
CORE is seeking a Project Engineer
Is your current job good, but not great? Are you looking for a new challenge, a new adventure? Do you want to be on the ground floor of a young, growing engineering company? Then we have an opportunity for you. CORE Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CORE) is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our Buffalo Office.
- Project Engineer or Project Manager experience
- AutoCAD or Microstation proficiency
- Min. 10-year related experience (10+ preferred)
- NYS P.E. license
- Construction Inspection experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent relationship with local WNY municipalities & agencies a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities
What do you value?
- Do you go the extra mile for clients? Do you take pride in who you are and what you do?
- Do you work with integrity, even when no one is looking?
- Do you provide excellent solutions for a client from start to finish? Do you want to control your own career path?
- Are you a team-player? Do you help others achieve goals and value others?
If yes, then you are what CORE is looking for.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Teresa Tramposch.
Civil EngineerCORE is looking for a civil engineer with 3-5 years’ experience working on civil site design projects. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation. Must be a registered EIT working toward their Professional License. The position will require duties such as, but not limited to:
- Researching design options and documenting findings for project engineer/manager
- Using standard engineering techniques and procedures to design various projects
- Uing advanced analysis and design methods
- Assisting project engineer on various environmental and engineering projects
- Performing field inspections, measurements, or calculations
Candidates must be an environmental scientist or geologist with 2 to 5 years’ experience with a consulting firm performing site assessments, remediation, permitting, and lead/asbestos surveys. This position will provide project management and technical oversight on client projects. The candidate will develop strong client relationships based on client needs and expectations. Candidate should have strong writing, communication, and computer skills. This position will monitor work progress on projects, evaluate technical capabilities, review quality, review plans, prepare reports, and plan schedules.
- BS or MS degree is preferred.
- Work is within the 5 boroughs of NYC. Vehicle required.
- OSHA HazWOPER 40-hour training or 10-hour Construction Safety training also desirable
DOL Asbestos Inspectors, Monitors or Designers / NYCDEP Asbestos Investigators
Asbestos Project Monitors responsible for performing surveys, project monitoring, and designing abatement projects relating to asbestos and other hazardous materials. Salary is based on experience. An Ideal candidate should possess:
- BS in Environmental Degree or Industrial Hygiene
- NYSDOL Project Monitor / Air Tech Sampler
- NYSDOL Asbestos Certification / NYSDOL Asbestos Inspector
- NYCDEP investigators licenses
- SPCC certification
- Need At least 2 years experience
- Experience with building systems and/or construction is preferred
- Vehicle Required
EPA Lead Risk Assessors and Inspectors
Lead Risk Assessors and Inspectors are certified lead inspectors responsible for performing surveys, project monitoring, and construction monitoring of environmental and building system abatement projects relating to lead paint and other hazardous materials. Salary is based on experience. Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- EPA Lead Inspector
- EPA Risk Assessor
- Vehicle Required
SSPC C-3 / C-5 Lead Inspector
This position is for a SSPC certified lead inspector responsible for performing surveys, project monitoring, and construction monitoring of environmental and building and bridge system abatement projects relating to lead paint or other hazardous materials.
- BS or MS preferred
- SPCC C-3 or C-5 certification
- EPA Lead Rush Inspector / Assessor desirable
- Minimum 2 years experience