Job: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Queens, NYC
CORE Environmental Consultants, Inc., an engineering and environmental consulting firm, is seeking a highly motivated full-time Environmental/Civil Engineer to join our College Point, New York office. The successful candidate(s) should have a Bachelor's degree in an engineering field, and should possess strong drafting skills, technical writing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as practical experience in local, state and federal environmental regulatory compliance. A vehicle is required for this position.
- Preparing drawings in AutoCAD for petroleum bulk storage tanks, diesel/gasoline dispensing systems, fire suppression systems, grading plans, stormwater management, and remedial designs.
- Remediation oversight related to brownfield redevelopment
- Report preparation and writing (Work Plans, RIR, RAWP, etc.)
- Oversight of subcontractors performing remedial investigation activities such as drillers, excavation companies and laboratories
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental or Civil or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Strong experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is a requirement
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, benefits including health, dental and eye, a generous safe harbor employer contribution-based 401K, opportunities for training and advancement. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. CORE is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.